Here’s an beautiful synth project I found by Steve Roberts at Amongst Projects that utilizes some work I did back in 2012 with my Arduino LFO. It’s always a pleasure to find my own work buried in someone else’s. I recommend heading over and checking out the post. You won’t be sorry.
this is an older build now, but i wanted to post it while i’ve been on the subject to record the process. believe it or not, i still have some work to do on this one. i used a TL082 as a buffer for the mixing circuit. getting the gain set to my taste has been the toughest part. this one (unlike the last) is a bit low. it will all come in due time though. i’ve produced two solid builds this week (though really just debugging this one and one from scratch), and i’ll consider that a productive week.